Today I’m sharing a moist and delicious Extra Easy Apple Cake recipe loaded with fresh apple and tasty spices! It’s a fabulous, quick dessert idea that is a real crowd-pleaser – your family will love it!
One of the things I love about fall is fall fresh apples…. and getting to eat tummy filling ‘comfort food’ on these cooler fall days!
This apple cake recipe is loaded with fresh pieces of apple and is made with a spice cake mix….shhhhh no-one but you and I will know that part, it tastes so good you can pass it off as completely made from scratch!
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- Water, Vegetable Oil and Eggs as called for on the cake mix box
- I large apple (I use Granny Smith) peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Make cake mix as directed on box using water, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Stir in apple pieces and ½ cup of pecans into cake batter.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Add remaining pecans to top of cake. Serve warm or cool.
** Don’t forget to Pin this recipe to your Recipe Board! Follow me on Pinterest to see more great recipes, craft ideas and decor tips! **
I hope you and your family enjoy this delish apple cake recipe!
~ ~ ~
Looking for new yummy recipes to make for your family? Here are 12 delicious Comfort Food Recipes created by some of my blog friends!
Domestically Speaking pumpkin spice pancakes
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia alfredo pasta bake
Cupcakes and Crinoline crockpot chicken and dumplings
Clean and Scentsible cheesy vegetable chowder
Setting for Four easy apple cake
Yesterday on Tuesday french onion soup
Redhead Can Decorate butterscotch brownies
Unskinny Boppy Alabama pot roast
Nibbles By Nic apple pie french toast
Restoration Redoux chocolate chip cheesecake dip
Cottage at the Crossroads mom’s pot roast
What Meegan Makes apple crisp