We do!! It’s a tradition in our family to watch it every year!
- 1 package (250 g) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/3 cup Finely Chopped Red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh or canned jalapeno peppers
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil
- salsa and sour cream to serve
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, chicken, Monterey Jack, red pepper, jalapeno peppers, cumin and salt to taste.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each tortilla roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange on greased baking sheet; brush with oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
- Makes 60 appetizers.
(Note: Appetizers may be made ahead. Freeze cut, uncooked slices for up to 3 months. Bake as needed.)
If you like Mexican food you will love this appetizer!
Thank you so much Angie from The Country Chic Cottage for creating the awesome button graphic and organizing this Super Bowl appetizer party!
Do you have a favorite appetizer recipe? Let me know what it is!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Want posts delivered to your inbox? Click here!
Or follow along with me here !:
~ ~ ~ ~
* Thank you SO much for coming by for a visit! I love to hear all of your comments! *
Written by Heather at Setting for Four
Setting for Four is a home design, décor and lifestyle blog. Focus is on home renovations, crafts, DIYs, tutorials, recipes, as well as family friendly design and decorating ideas that won't break the bank or sacrifice style.
You can find Setting for Four on Google+