I love Washi Tape!
It’s available in so many pretty colors and patterns….
like you see on this colorful, fun DIY Washi Tape Christmas Card…
….that just happens to be a Secret Santa Christmas Card too!
Yes I am a Secret Santa! No, I can’t tell you whose name I have, but it could be one of you!!
Printed greeting insert
- Fold sheet of cardstock in half.
- With pencil mark a few dots and lines on the card to mark the branches of the tree as shown above. These will be your guides for the tape placement.
- Design and print out a greeting with holiday images – I just did this in Word.
- Glue Greeting to inside of card.
- Cut varying lengths of Washi tape.
- Using pencil marks as guides, attach alternate lengths and colors to the front of the card to construct an image of a tree.
Isn’t it adorable!!
Have you ever used Washi tape? This was my first time but not my last!
~ ~ ~ ~
Don't want to miss a post? It's easy to stay in touch with me!:
~ ~ ~ ~
* Thank you SO much for coming by for a visit! I love to hear all of your comments! *
Written by Heather at Setting for Four
Setting for Four is a DIY, lifestyle blog where you will find craft and DIY tutorials, recipes, and family friendly design and decorating ideas that won't break the bank or sacrifice style.
You can find Setting for Four on Google+