DIY Beaded Sunburst Mirror

Do you love Sunburst Mirrors as much as I do?

I repurposed a ceiling medallion and made my own:

DIY Beaded Sunburst Mirror!

Home Decor - DIY Sunburst Mirror from Setting for Four #mirror #sunburst #diy #craft #home #bead #tutorial

Make a Sunburst Mirror from Setting for Four #diy #tutorial #craft #mirror #sunburst

Home Decor Tutorial - DIY Beaded Sunburst Mirror from Setting for Four
I am totally in love with it!

Here’s the tutorial….

1 of 5
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Comments

• says

I totally agree Heather! I’ve seen so many wood ones but this gorgeous sunburst beats them all. Beautiful creativity. Thanks for a wonderful tutorial. I think I might put up a sunburst now after all. :-)
      dawnedesign.net

1. says

Stopping by from Between Naps on the Porch. Amazing craft! I love how you can customize this to your color scheme so easily. Hope you’ll stop by my blog, I’m you’re newest follower!

2. says

Ok, that is without a doubt, the CUTEST starburst mirror that I have yet to see!!! Here via BNOTP. Now I am following you for sure! Keep up the inspiring projects! The rest of us need something to shoot for! ;-)
    Have a great week!
    xo-Lisa

3. says

I wish I had this kind of imagination for making things in my home!! Beautiful!! Great job! I am now following you & looking forward to getting to know you here and on facebook :)

4. says

This is one of the prettiest sunburst mirrors I have ever seen. Thanks for the great tutorial as well, I actually think I could make one because you explained it so well! Another post I will be bookmarking to make!

Thanks!

5. says

This turned out amazing! I adore the bead detail you did around the mirror. So very thought out.

Thanks so much for linking up to Mauvin’ Monday, and I’m so happy you are my new follower! I’ve been following your site for a while now. :-)

Yay for new blog friends!

6. says

This is really stunning! Definitely looks like it came from a magazine and that you had to pay an arm and a leg for it. Thanks for sharing! I came over from Catch a Glimpse. :)

7. says

That mirror is too fabulous! Using the scrapbook paper makes the possibilities endless. This was a great tutorial.
    Kathleen, I’m your newest follower. :)

8. says

This is so chic looking! Thanks so much for sharing this project at Naptime Delights! I hope to see you again tomorrow!

Sarah
    {www.naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

9. says

I love your mirror. I have been planning a medallion mirror for a while. (I need a clone to get everything done.) I love the paper sunburst–so pretty.

I am featuring you at Its So Very Cheri on July 12th.

xo,
    Cheri

• says

Thanks Amy for your sweet coments! I would love to see how your version turns out! Send me a pic of yours when you are finished and I will post it on facebook! So glad you like it – I am really enjoying mine!

10. says

Stopping by the blog today, Heather! I just love what you do! This is such a smart idea! Love that you used scrapbook paper! Genius! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, sweet friend! xo

11. says

Saw this on pinterest. I agree with the others-not been a huge fan of sunburst mirrors, but yours turned out so beautiful! Well done! I just might need to make one of these now!

12. says

Thank you so much for sharing this. I love, love, love it! I just made one for my son and his girlfriend. I appreciated your detailed instructions and materials list. My beads and papers are different, but in the same gorgeous teal colors. What an awesome Christmas present. Thanks again for sharing your creative genius!

13. says

Heather, Totally enchanted with this. I’m considering doing this using Mod Podge on the scrapbook to give it some protection. What do you think? Things tend to get really dusty in my house because I leave windows and doors open as weather permits.

Rosie

14. says

I’m going to add my comment to the million others you have – this is INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much for sharing! I thought the paper was metal and never thought I could do something like this! This is TOTALLY going on my list to make soon! Thanks for the AMAZING inspiration!
    xo-Brook

• heather says

Thanks so much for featuring my mirror Amanda! That’s so exciting that your readers liked it!!

15. MK says

I was inspired by your idea here to create a starburst mirror of my own and wanted to give credit where credit is due. Mine will end up looking nothing like your classy version and its still in the preliminary stages but when I posted my pics to my Facebook page, I included the link to yours. I’ll be sure to do the same when I post my finished project to my own blog. Thank you for taking the time to write this tutorial and sharing it with us.

Trackbacks